Senior Investment Advisor – Mayfair, London.
Package – Market Competitive
About the Role
Vinco Wealth Management Ltd is an FCA regulated investment management and advisory firm creating a tailored service for affluent and high net worth retail and institutional clients.
Our highly skilled team has gained over 100 years’ experience within leading global financial services groups. Combining our industry experience and technical expertise, we aim to provide best in class customer service and investment solutions to help our clients achieve their long-term objectives. We provide a range of services across multiple platforms, so clients can access the services they need, and our team can each build their own client-centric franchise within our group.
Our Head Office is based in Mayfair, London, but with the current changes Covid-19 has inflicted on businesses, we are in a position to provide both remote and flexible working. This has enabled the firm to support brokers nationally and not necessarily London-based. The role will report directly to the CEO, the role requires senior candidates with at least 5 years’ experience within the financial services sector. The successful candidate will be qualified to an RDR compliant standard, with a transferable book of client assets. This opportunity will suit individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset, who can protect and grow their own client base with support from Vinco, and share in the financial success of that business growth.
If you would like to take the next step and build a new business partnership within the Vinco Wealth team, this role may be for you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Expansion of your current client base of Advisory and/or Discretionary business.
- Provide your clients with proactive market updates.
Essential skills and experience
- Effective relationship management skills.
- Strong external networks of professional contacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Applicants must be RDR qualified and hold industry level qualifications (minimum CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma in Securities).
- Valid CF30 status.
- Valid Statement of Professional Standing.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a firm which provides the flexibility for you to manage your clients’ portfolios to suit their individual needs, please send your CV to email@example.com.